First Monday takes us to visit member libraries who are innovating in their buildings, with their staff and patron programs.
In our ongoing efforts to Connect the Information Community of Central New York, CLRC is interested in reaching out to all types of libraries throughout our four-county region. On the first Monday of every month, CLRC members and friends will have a chance to see how everyone can be an innovator!
Does your library have a fun program or a quirky collection? Have you recently completed a remodeling project or interesting collaboration with your community? CLRC regional library staff would like to know more! Contact CLRC and show your stuff on a First Monday!
We encourage iSchool students to take part and see what’s out there. It’s a great opportunity to network with the CNY library community.
Oneida Public Library
220 Broad Street, Oneida
Time: 2:00 to 4:00pm
Oneida Public Library is campaigning to raise $5 million for a new library. They call it the Drive for Five.
Join Tom Murray, as he and his staff host CLRC’s next First Monday get-together. The afternoon discussion will focus around the challenges and rewards of the campaign and project undertaking. And of course, we will have a tour of the library, learn about other programs they are hosting and enjoy yummy refreshments.
First Mondays are free of charge but please REGISTER HERE
Carpooling from the CLRC office is available.
Let us know if you would like to share a ride. 315-446-5446
UPCOMING FIRST MONDAY
June 2 – Crouse Hospital Library, Syracuse
- Baldwinsville Public Library – December 2012
- Waterville Public Library – January 2013
- Upstate Medical University Library – February 2013
- Fayetteville Free Library – April 2013
- The Erie Canal Museum – May 2013
- Sullivan Free Library – June 2013
- Simmons Institute of Funeral Service – October 2013
- Dunham Public Library – November 2013
- OCPL White Branch Library – December 2013
- Utica School of Commerce – January 2014