First Monday takes us to visit member libraries who are innovating in their buildings, with their staff and patron programs.
In our ongoing efforts to Connect the Information Community of Central New York, CLRC is interested in reaching out to all types of libraries throughout our four-county region. On the first Monday of every month, CLRC members and friends will have a chance to see how everyone can be an innovator!
Does your library have a fun program or a quirky collection? Have you recently completed a remodeling project or interesting collaboration with your community? CLRC regional library staff would like to know more! Contact CLRC and show your stuff on a First Monday!
We encourage iSchool students to take part and see what’s out there. It’s a great opportunity to network with the CNY library community.
November 3 – Syracuse University College of Law
228 Dineen Hall, Syracuse
3:00 to 5:00pm
Syracuse University College of Law Library has moved and they want to show off their new digs!
Dineen Hall, named in honor of College of Law graduates Robert Emmet Dineen (L’24) and Carolyn Bareham Dineen (L’32), is a 200,000-square-foot, five-story, state-of-the-art structure bringing the entire College of Law into one inviting space and creating a real community for legal education.
Join regional colleagues at CLRC’s First Monday event to tour the library and hear the stories and lessons learned after moving a mountain of books. Refreshments will be served.
The event is free of charge but please REGISTER HERE.
CLRC offers carpooling reimbursement options. See policy.
Or let us know if you would like to share a ride from the CLRC office (free parking). 315-446-5446
- Utica School of Commerce – January 2014
- La Casita Cultural Center – April 2014
- Crouse Hospital Library – June 2014
- Onondaga county Public Library Local History and Genealogy Department – October 2014
- Waterville Public Library – January 2013
- Upstate Medical University Library – February 2013
- Fayetteville Free Library – April 2013
- The Erie Canal Museum – May 2013
- Sullivan Free Library – June 2013
- Simmons Institute of Funeral Service – October 2013
- Dunham Public Library – November 2013
- OCPL White Branch Library – December 2013