First Monday takes us to visit member libraries who are innovating in their buildings, with their staff and patron programs.
In our ongoing efforts to Connect the Information Community of Central New York, CLRC is interested in reaching out to all types of libraries throughout our four-county region. On the first Monday of every month, CLRC members and friends will have a chance to see how everyone can be an innovator!
Does your library have a fun program or a quirky collection? Have you recently completed a remodeling project or interesting collaboration with your community? CLRC regional library staff would like to know more! Contact CLRC and show your stuff on a First Monday!
We encourage iSchool students to take part and see what’s out there. It’s a great opportunity to network with the CNY library community.
CLRC offers carpooling reimbursement options. See policy.
Or let us know if you would like to share a ride from the CLRC office (free parking).
Next Events in 2015 (watch for details):
* February 2 – New Hartford Public Library, New Hartford
* March 2 – Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse
- Waterville Public Library – December 2014
- Syracuse Law Library – November 2014
- Onondaga County Public Library Local History and Genealogy Department – October 2014
- Crouse Hospital Library – June 2014
- La Casita Cultural Center – April 2014
- Utica School of Commerce – January 2014
- OCPL White Branch Library – December 2013
- Dunham Public Library – November 2013
- Simmons Institute of Funeral Service – October 2013
- Sullivan Free Library – June 2013
- The Erie Canal Museum – May 2013
- Fayetteville Free Library – April 2013
- Upstate Medical University Library – February 2013
- Waterville Public Library – January 2013