Are you an Early Career Library & Information Professional? Then we want YOU to join us at the April meeting of CLRC’s Early Career Professionals Special Interest Group (SIG)!
The focus of this month’s meeting will be scholarship and academia. We’ll be discussing things like presenting at and attending professional conferences, publishing, and more! Four academic librarians have offered to form a panel and will be taking your questions, talking about their experiences, and offering advice. Dinner will be provided!
Members of our Panel:
- Tarida Anantachai, Syracuse University (ECP SIG Co-Chair)
- Sharona Ginsberg, SUNY Oswego (ECP SIG Co-chair)
- Twanna Hodge, SUNY Upstate Medical University Heath Sciences Library
- Juan Denzer, SUNY Oswego
*Parking information will be shared to registrants prior to the event.
More Information about the ECP SIG:
In this group you’ll identify issues that are important to you as an early career professional as well as network and trade stories with other regional early career professionals.
You’re eligible for the ECP SIG if:
- you’re in the first five (5) years of your library/information career and
- you’re a CLRC or ESLN member (if your institution or parent insitution is a member, so are you! Don’t hesitate to ask if you’re unsure).