The Morrisville State College Library seeks an energetic, public services focused Circulation Coordinator to supervise the full range of activities that take place at the Library’s busy circulation desk.
This is a full-time, 12 month professional position. August 1, 2017 start date.
* Oversight of all circulation activities
* Supervision, scheduling, and training of circulation part-time and work study staff
* Maintaining the organization of the Library’s physical information resources
* Management of print and electronic course reserves
* Assisting library users with basic computer and printing issues.
A commitment to providing outstanding public service is essential; the individual in this position serves as the initial staff contact for faculty, students, and Library visitors, and as the first level of referral to resolve user problems.
* Bachelors degree preferred or Associates degree with relevant experience and professional development
* At least two years library public service work experience
* Supervisory experience
* Familiarity with online library management systems
* Familiarity with organization of library physical materials
* Microsoft office and computer skills
* Academic library work experience
* Experience working with young adults
Apply online at http://www.morrisville.edu/careers. Application materials should include resume, cover letter and list of references. Consideration of candidates will begin June 26, 2017 and continue until position is filled.