The Libraries of Syracuse University Access and Resource Sharing Department is seeking to hire an Evening/Weekend Supervisor.
* Oversee services and desk operations during evenings and weekends at Bird Library
* Coordinate shelving and stacks management
* Work closely with the other daytime and evening/weekend supervisors with stacks maintenance, circulation and reserves planning
* Directly supervise up to two Access and Resource Sharing Library Technicians
* Supervise student workers
* Directs the work of multiple staff and students during assigned shifts or while working on projects
Hours during academic year are: 4:00 PM-Midnight (Wed and Thursday) 2:00 PM- 10:00 PM (Friday and Saturday) 10 AM-6 PM (Sunday). Hours subject to change during breaks and over summer.