RRLC Tech Camp 2020
August 17 - August 20
Tech Camp 2020 is going virtual!
Join us August 17-20, 2020 for four half-days of interactive online learning!
Registration is now open for our annual Rochester Librarian Tech Camp conference! This FREE event is open to all school, public, academic, and special library staff!
Through a variety of online sessions, learn from industry professionals on topics related to technology, education, and collaboration (TEC) in library services and practices. Attend all of the sessions or just register for the ones that fit your schedule and learning needs best!
Conference attendees may earn up to 9.5 hours of continuing education credit. NOTE: Attendees will need to register for each session they plan to attend. Sessions will not be recorded.
Conference Schedule Overview
Monday, August 17
- Information Literacy: Real Skills Our Students Need to Fight for Democracy | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. | Session Registration
- Truth Online: Inspiring Information Literacy | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Session Registration
- Green Engineering Design Projects & Resources | 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. | Session Registration
Tuesday, August 18
- Allyship and Racial Equity in the Children’s Library | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. | Session Registration
- Health Issues in the Headlines: Learning to Read Between the Lines | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Session Registration
Wednesday, August 19
- Customize Destiny Discover | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. | Session Registration
- Donalyn Miller’s 40 Book Challenge/NFL Draft Mash Up! | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Session Registration
Thursday, August 20
- Transforming Interest into Impact: Citizen Science and Crowdsourcing in Your Library | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. | Session Registration
- Best Practices for Working With Teachers This Fall | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Session Registration
If you have any questions, contact Tina Broomfield.