RRLC Webinar: Bedbugs in the Workplace
December 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
Bedbugs, unfortunately, can easily spread in the workplace — including libraries. Bedbugs can spread through luggage, furniture, clothing, and even library books. Libraries and other workplaces can easily find themselves with a bug problem, even with the best practices of cleanliness. In this webinar, we’ll cover how your workplace can best prepare for, prevent, and handle a bedbug outbreak.
This webinar will cover:
- We’re baaaaaack! Bedbug background information
- How do we get rid of bedbugs?
- What doesn’t work to eliminate and prevent bedbugs
- Identification of the source of the problem
- Preventing infestation and re-infestation
- Tactics to avoid picking up bedbugs at work and bringing them home
Presenter: Nellie Brown is the Director of Workplace Health and Safety Programs for the Worker Institute at Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations. A certified industrial hygienist, biologist, and chemist, Nellie earned a master’s degree in a multidisciplinary program in natural sciences and applied science from the State University of New York College at Buffalo.
Free to RRLC & ESLN Members. This webinar will be held on Zoom Webinar; registration is required.