The Central New York Library Resource Council (CLRC) is seeking a Finance and Administrative Assistant.
The Finance and Administrative Assistant supports the Central New York Library Resources Council (CLRC) in the following areas: finance, budgeting, human resources, office administration, and special projects and programs. The incumbent plays a critical role in partnering with the Executive Director and professional staff in strategic decision making and operations as CLRC enhances its services and programs.
Overseen by the Executive Director, duties include:
* Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
* Clearly communicate financial statements
* Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting
* Coordinate and lead the annual audit process
* Work with external auditors, the Executive Director, and the finance committee of the board of directors
* Assess any changes necessary
* Participate in and contribute to annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with staff and the Executive Director
* Administer and review all financial plans and budgets
* Monitor progress and changes
* Keep the Executive Director aware of the organization’s financial status
* Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
* Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices
* Improve the finance department’s overall capacity
* Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to CLRC’s Finance Committee.
Human Resources, Technology, and Office Administration:
* Ensures effective record keeping of all financial and human resource files, contracts, equipment inventory, leases, contracts and agreements
* Keep accurate reports of employee benefits, including paid sick leave, vacation, health insurance plans, and 403(b)
* Order supplies and materials as needed
* Assists with program and event planning
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business or related field OR equivalent experience
* Excellent written oral and communication skills
* Experience in an office environment
* Excellent skills and experience with spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel) and Quickbooks is required.
* Non-profit experience
Please send a cover letter and resume to CLRC Executive Director, Marc Wildman at firstname.lastname@example.org.