CLRC Crisis Response Technology Grant
Many of our members are facing unexpected challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To address these challenges, we are offering Crisis Response Technology Grants that will be awarded on a rolling basis. The grants should directly enhance patron experiences during this time of changing library services.
We will award up to $40,000 in grants across our member libraries as applications come in until the funds are expended. Requests between $500 and $3,000 are preferred. Examples of fundable needs include:
- The purchase of equipment such as computers, printers, hotspots, etc.*
- The purchase of software subscriptions for things like video conferencing, video editing, virtual reference, etc.*
*We recommend visiting TechSoup when creating your budget. They offer many discounts for eligible organizations.
We will be evaluating these applications on a rolling basis and will respond within seven business days.
- Any library (including individual school and public libraries) or library system that is a member of CLRC is eligible.
- Each individual library can only receive one grant.
- The grant must cover a technology-based resource that will directly affect patron experiences.
This grant is being covered by RBDB funds so please visit their website to see other expenses that are not allowed.
Examples of Funded Projects
- Customized Library Resources and Services Video Infographics
- Renderforest subscription
- Screencast-O-Matic subscription
- Camtasia purchase
- Mobile Information Literacy Unit
- Portable computer screen
- Mobile computer cart
- Computer Projector
- Laptop Computer
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Kluberdanz at firstname.lastname@example.org.