Utica Public Library seeks a full time Library Assistant to work with children and assist in the everyday running of the Children’s Room.
You will be:
• Planning family friendly programs
• Assisting the public with library needs
• Doing light office work
• Representing the library at events in the community
• Helping to keep the Children’s Room running
This job allows you to flex your creative muscles and work with children.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday and one Saturday a month.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or working towards a Bachelor’s Degree
• Enjoy working with children of all ages from a diverse background
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Detail oriented
• Committed to making the library a quality experience for families
If this sounds like you, send your resume, cover letter, and three references to Amanda Stewart 303 Genesee St Utica, NY 13501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The search will continue until the position is filled.