CLRC offers its member constituents (including members of our five participating library systems and individual members) access to the entire lynda.com training library at no charge.
For more information on how to request an access code, please click here
- Moving and inserting rows and columns of data with a simple drag
- Replacing data at the character level
- Converting dates with text functions
- Converting text data to values
- Using the CONCAT and TEXTJOIN functions to combine data
- Splitting data into columns via the Text to Columns feature
- Using Flash Fill for faster combining and splitting
- Checking and correcting spelling mistakes
- Improving your workspace
CLRC’s subscription to lynda.com is a service of the Empire State Library Network, and is supported by Regional Bibliographic Data Bases and Interlibrary Resources Sharing (RBDB) funds.