CLRC offers its member constituents (including members of our five participating library systems and individual members) access to the entire lynda.com training library at no charge.
For more information on how to request an access code, please click here
- Maintaining focus for longer periods of time
- Using your calendar to preserve focus
- Building a mental firewall
- Establishing expectations and boundaries
- Making time for others
- Avoiding distractions in a digital world
- Improving your workspace
CLRC’s subscription to lynda.com is a service of the Empire State Library Network, and is supported by Regional Bibliographic Data Bases and Interlibrary Resources Sharing (RBDB) funds.