CLRC offers its member constituents (including members of our five participating library systems and individual members) access to the entire lynda.com training library at no charge.
For more information on how to request an access code, please click here
Everyone—CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, professionals, and job seekers—needs a strong personal brand. In today’s online environment, a personal brand is more than a clever tagline, pithy elevator speech, and professional profile pic. Instead, a deeper, more developed, and consistent narrative is required across multiple social media sites.
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- Developing a personal branding mindset
- Adding a good photo, profile, and background to social media sites
- Using LinkedIn for personal branding
- Expanding your Twitter reach
- Creating virtual events on Facebook
- Curating pins on Pinterest