CLRC offers its member constituents (including members of our five participating library systems and individual members) access to the entire lynda.com training library at no charge.
For more information on how to request an access code, please click here
Storytelling is a powerful way to make people care about products, brands, and causes. It can facilitate sales, marketing, presentations, and about any other task that requires a human connection. LinkedIn Influencer and best-selling business author Shane Snow shares his approach to crafting compelling stories. Learn how to make people care with personal stories, brand stories, or any other kind of story—using the core elements of narrative and established storytelling frameworks. Find out how to maximize connections with your audience and create a culture of storytelling throughout your organization.
- The science of great stories
- The elements of effective storytelling
- Building relationships via storytelling
- Selling with storytelling
- Building and engaging audiences
- Using storytelling frameworks like the Ben Franklin method