Have at least 2 friends who want to watch a webinar with you? Open it up to other CLRC members and we’ll foot the bill!
We’re pleased to announce this new member benefit — Webinar Viewing Party Host opportunities — to help meet our members where you are and to help ease access to professional development opportunities that catch your eye.
CLRC can likely cover the cost of an ALA, Amigos, NYLA, or other group webinar registration if you meet and agree to the following:
- You are a CLRC member (view our new member directory here).
- You have at least three (3) people, including yourself, who have confirmed they can attend or have indicated strong interest in attending the webinar (please verify this before you contact us).
- You agree to be, or can identify someone else at your library/institution who agrees to be, a CLRC liaison, which is to say you/they agree to: (1) Log into and set up the webinar in case a CLRC staff member is not able to attend; (2) Maintain a sign-in sheet to record attendance; (3) Provide general feedback about the webinar and the webinar viewing experience.
- You are able to accommodate up to 20 attendees.
- You give CLRC permission to open registration to other CLRC members. (We will keep you updated on how many people have signed up and will work with you if there’s a space constraint or other restrictions).