Part time Library Assistant position providing customer services for PrattMWP students and other Library users relating to circulation, basic catalog searches, library materials and information.
* Associate degree or certification
* 1 to 3 years job related experience including familiarity with library circulation and/or online catalog systems.
* Bachelor degree in library or information science.
* Art background especially helpful.
* Proficiency in using electronic and on-line library databases.
Sunday hours are 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm following the academic calendar (fall and spring semesters).
Hiring rate: $12.00 hourly
Call 797-0000, ext. 2153 to request an application or send cover letter/resume to:
Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
Library Assistant (PT Sundays) Search
310 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 13502