COVID-19 Resources & Updates
To encourage staying connected with each other during this time, we invite you to join us online Second Tuesdays at Ten!
Staying connected is important during this unprecedented time. CLRC is looking to stay engaged with our members by offering the library community an opportunity to chat, discuss, and check-in with colleagues around the region. Please join us for our monthly online Zoom meeting every second Tuesday. Call in to say hi, ask questions, provide updates, and talk to your fellow library people!
**Our June meeting will be taking place on the THIRD Tuesday of the month due to scheduling conflicts.**
Second Tuesday at Ten – Next Meeting June 15 at 10 a.m.
Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87256143578
For those joining by phone: 1-646-876-9923
Meeting ID: 872 5614 3578
Government & Library Association Guidelines
Guidelines regarding COVID-19 and the virus vaccine are changing frequently. You can find updates and more information here.
We also recommend following CDC recommendations to slow the spread of the virus.
- FREE access to papers about COVID-19 on EBSCO
- Updated scholarly research on COVID-10 on LitCOVID (curated by NLM)
- Ask the Lawyer RAQ – Emergency Response to COVID-19
- Ask the Lawyer RAQ – Website Disclaimers for Information
- World Health Organization Global Research on Novel Coronavirus for Medical Professionals
- Schools buses & bookmobiles around the country are being used as mobile hotspots
- Information regarding reading books aloud & possibly violating copyright laws
- How to Keep the Party Crashers from Crashing Your Zoom Event
- 10-4: How to Reopen the Economy by Exploiting the Coronvirus’s Weak Spot
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
- Anoka County Library Curbside Pickup Program
- The Post-Pandemic Future of Libraries
- California Department of Health COVID-19 Retail Industry Guidance
- The last two pages offer guidance to libraries
- Yale Environmental Health & Safety COVID-19 Computer Cleaning Guidelines
- Vaccine Information Presentation from Dr. Stephen Thomas
- OCLC REALM Project: REopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums
Have more resources or continuing education opportunities you think should be added to our website? Email Rebecca Kluberdanz at email@example.com.