The Central New York Library Resources Council (CLRC) makes every effort to implement measures to secure sensitive data provided by our members through business transactions, website transactions, and in-person transactions. CLRC only requires information that it truly needs to conduct business and provide services to our members.
CLRC may collect and use the following kinds of personal and professional information:
• Information about your use of CLRC services which may include your usage of clrc.org, cnylib-l, and any other means we use to conduct the business of our organization. This may include but is not limited to the collection of statistics, survey results, workshop registrations, payments of CLRC services, grant applications, and other services.
CLRC may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website
• Publish your name and/or contact information in reference to CLRC membership, committee membership, or grants received
• Send you statements and invoices
• Collect payments from you
• Send you marketing communications or surveys
CLRC does not disclose your personal information to any vendors or subcontractors unless you have agreed for us to do so. CLRC takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal and professional information. We store your contact information on a secure server. We do not, however, store credit card information either in writing or on any of our servers.
CLRC may include links to other organizations or vendors on our website or in our listserv communications. CLRC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party entity.
CLRC is free to update this policy at any time and make it available on our website.