How to Tell Your Community’s Story
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Michelle Caswell (University of California, Los Angeles)
Samip Mallick (South Asian American Digital Archive)
In follow up to their public lecture, SAADA co-founders Mallick and Caswell host an interactive workshop to guide participants through the process of starting and building community archives, sharing stories about what worked and what didn’t. Topics include how to get started, developing a collection focus, building relationships with donors, fundraising, and more.
RSVP by April 17 to Tarida Anantachai; include any requests for accessibility accommodations.
- School of Information Studies
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- Department of History at the Maxwell School
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- South Asia Center
- LGBT Resource Center
- Central New York Library Resources Council (CLRC)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries (ENY/ACRL)
Tarida Anantachai SU Libraries