CLRC offers its member constituents (including members of our five participating library systems and individual members) access to the entire lynda.com training library at no charge.
For more information on how to request an access code, please click here
Discover how to hone your strategy to ensure that it succeeds. In this course, join Mike Figliuolo as he highlights some of the major reasons that strategic plans fail, and how to avoid making those same mistakes. Mike examines common problems that can knock your plan off course, including insufficient capabilities, pursuit of the wrong initiatives, and incorrect assessments of the market. By covering each of these issues in detail, he helps you make a better assessment of your own strategic plan.
- Assessing the market
- Reacting to customer behavior changes
- Dealing with competitive actions
- Adjusting to technology changes
- Managing your prioritization process
- Making tough choices
- Ensuring that you’re working with the right talent
- Aligning compensation and incentives
- Linking strategy to execution
CLRC’s subscription to lynda.com is a service of the Empire State Library Network, and is supported by Regional Bibliographic Data Bases and Interlibrary Resources Sharing (RBDB) funds.